Kenneth D Parrish DMD, PhD
Diplomate American Board of Periodontology
Our Practice is limited to Periodontics and Implants
“Single Tooth Replacement”
Facts to consider about tooth root replacement.
1. The success rate of dental implants is 97%.
2. With proper care implants can last a lifetime.
3. The life expectancy of a bridge is only 5 to 7 years. (according to the Cleveland Clinic)
4. The initial cost of a dental implant is often comparable to that of a three unit bridge; however,
when taking into account the life expectancy of a bridge, the cost of an implant is less.
5. The bone loss that will occur under a bridge, causing food impaction, making the jawbone
weaker, would not occur with an implant.
Many of our patients are candidates for immediate tooth replacement. If you have one, several, or a full mouth of bad teeth you may be able to have the tooth extracted, implant placed, and a new attached tooth placed immediately.
We hear you…
The team at United Smile Centres wants you to leave us with a smile.
So, if it is possible, we will give you a temporary on your implant immediately!
*In single tooth scenarios his is only for aesthetic purposes (just for looks). Not for function (don’t bite down on anything).
118 Sears Ave. Ste. 9A
Louisville, KY. 40207
950 N. Mulberry St. Ste. 250
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
New Albany Office
4000 Charlestown Crossing Way,
New Albany, IN. 47150